FORMS AND PROSPECTUS FOR THE SESSION 2019-20 FOR CLASS XI WILL BE GIVEN OUT FROM 26TH OCTOBER 2018
Indus Valley World School is a Higher Secondary School affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, and we
have all the three streams i.e Science, Commerce and Humanities at the H.S level.
STREAM DETAILS :
- STREAMS OFFERED : SCIENCE , COMMERCE , HUMANITIES.
- SUBJECT COMBINATIONS :
COMPULSORY SUBJECTS : English Core , Physics, Chemistry.
CHOOSE FROM : Biology/ Computer Sc/ Maths/ Economics/ Physical Education/Hindi Core (Any Three).
COMPULSORY SUBJECTS : Elective English, Geography.
CHOOSE FROM : Economics/ History/Hindi/ Bengali/Phy. Education/Sociology/ Political Science/ Psychology(Any four).
COMPULSORY SUBJECTS : English Core, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics.
CHOOSE FROM : Mathematics/ Computer Sc/ Phy.Education/ Bengali(Any Two).
- PROSPECTUS & FORM will be given out from 26TH October 2018, Time – 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Cost of Form: 1000/-
Documents Required : Unit I & II Mark sheets of Grade X for candidates from CBSE Schools ; 1 st
Term , Pre-Board / Pre-Selection Mark Sheets for candidates from other Boards as well as CL-IX Final
Report. Candidates unable to produce originals of the Mark Sheets can carry photo copies duly attested
by the Principal of the respective school.
- 1st Admission test will be conducted on 2nd February 2019 (Saturday) from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm (External candidates)
- 2nd Admission test will be conducted on 13th April 2019 (Saturday) from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm (External candidates)
- 3rd Admission test will be conducted on 27th April 2019 (Saturday) from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm (External candidates)
NB: Students can opt for any of the above dates for the admission test.
- Syllabus : Please collect it from the school counter/ Download from Website- www.ivws.org.
- Science stream candidates will have written test on Maths & Science, Commerce candidates – Maths & English and Humanities candidates – English, Hindi / Bengali.
- Duration of admission test – 1 ½ hrs per subject.
- Criteria for getting the form & prospectus : Candidates who will be appearing /appeared for CL-X Board or equivalent examinations from English medium schools are eligible to collect the form.
- Required minimum percentage in pre-board exam / half-yearly exam, as well as admission test for provisional admission to class – XI is as follows :
Science with Maths (Science stream) – 85% in Sc. and Maths.
Commerce with Maths (Commerce stream) – 70% in Maths.
Commerce without Maths (Commerce stream) – 60% in Maths.
Science without Maths (Science stream)
Science – 85%
Maths – 70%
English, Hindi / Bengali (Humanities stream) – 70%