- Forms and Prospectus for the academic session 2018-2019 will be given out from 4th September 2017.
- Two Passport size colored recent photograph of parents.
- Spot admission is given to Pre-primary to class I children on a first come first serve basis after the Principal has interacted with the children and the parents. The Age group: 2+; 3+; 4+; 5+ with the cut off date as 1st February.
- Admission to Grade II and above is given based on the result of an admission test conducted followed by an interaction of the candidates as well as the parents with the Principal.
- To know about the date & time of admission test and the syllabus of the admission test, please contact school office.
- The results of the admission tests will be communicated to the parents/ Guardians within one week from the date of test.
- At the time of admission, the following documents are to be submitted at the school office:
- Filled up form and 2 passport size current photographs(colour) of the candidate.
- One copy of the birth certificate – (attested).
- Original birth certificate for verification.
- Report Card – Grade I & above (attested).
- Transfer Certificate of the students of Class II & above (original) should be submitted before 30th April or within one month from the date of admission.
- Character Certificate (Grade VIII and above) from the previous school
- Prospectus and Registration Fee Rs. 1000/-
- All payments at the time of admission must be in the form of a demand draft only.
- There is no refundable fee involved.
- Once the admission is taken no amount will be refunded even if the child doesn’t join the school.
NB: Admission form is accepted only at the time of admission. Inter State transfer cases, the T.C should be counter signed by the District Educational officer if the candidate is from an unaffiliated school or from Boards other than CBSE.
For further details, please contact the school office.
Contact Nos: +919331412464
A prior notice is a must in case of withdrawal of a student from the school. A student absent from school, without giving prior notice for a period of 2 weeks will have his name struck off from the register. Irregular attendance, behavioural problems or any kind of ill influence attempted to be created might lead to a removal of a student from the school.