- Prospectus and Forms for the Academic Session 2019-20 will be available at the school office from 20th August 2018 onwards.
Time: From 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Two Passport size colored recent photograph of parents.
- Spot admission is given to Pre-primary to class I children on a first come first serve basis after the Principal has interacted with the children and the parents. The Age group: 2+; 3+; 4+; 5+ with the cut off date as 1st February.
- Admission to Grade II and above is given based on the result of an admission test conducted followed by an interaction of the candidates as well as the parents with the Principal.
- To know about the date & time of admission test and the syllabus of the admission test, please contact school office.
- The results of the admission tests will be communicated to the parents/ Guardians within one week from the date of test.
- At the time of admission, the following documents are to be submitted at the school office:
- Filled up form and 2 passport size current photographs(colour) of the candidate.
- One copy of the birth certificate – (attested).
- Original birth certificate for verification.
- Report Card – Grade I & above (attested).
- Transfer Certificate of the students of Class II & above (original) should be submitted before 30th April or within one month from the date of admission.
- Character Certificate (Grade VIII and above) from the previous school
- Prospectus and Registration Fee Rs. 1000/-
- All payments at the time of admission must be in the form of a demand draft only.
- There is no refundable fee involved.
- Once the admission is taken no amount will be refunded even if the child doesn’t join the school.
NB: Admission form is accepted only at the time of admission. Inter State transfer cases, the T.C should be counter signed by the District Educational officer if the candidate is from an unaffiliated school or from Boards other than CBSE.
For further details, please contact the school office.
Contact Nos: +919331412464
One month notice in writing is required for the child’s withdrawal from the school. The fees for the nice period and the bus fees up to the period for which the facility is availed must be paid before the child is withdrawn. No T.C. can be provided unless all fees are paid in full and library books returned.
Application of withdrawal must be signed by both parents/official guardian. No T.C. application will be entertained during vacations (Summer, Puja and Winter). Promotion to the next class will be mentioned in the Transfer Certificate if the last date of attendance is not earlier than the last working day of the session.